UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI HOSPITAL – VERY SERIOUS Cell Phone W

May 25, 2010 maryams

Be Careful Please………..FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI HOSPITAL …..VERY SERIOUS WARNING!!!

  I do this all the time! I guess I won’t be doing it ANY more !


A few days ago, a person was recharging his mobile phone at home.

Just at that time a call came in and he answered it with the charging Instrument still connected to the outlet.


After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained and the young man was thrown to the floor with a heavy thud. As you can see,
 
the phone actually exploded.

His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt fingers.


He was rushed to the nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival.
 

Cell phones are a very useful modern invention. 


However, we must be aware that it can also be an instrument of death.
 

Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the electrical outlet! If you are charging the cell phone and a call comes in, unplug it from the charger and outlet. 

FORWARD THIS TO THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER IN YOUR LIFE!!!!

Whether or not they have a cell phone. They can also inform others who do……

 

 

 

About these ads

Entry Filed under: Front Page

One Comment Add your own


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to comments via RSS Feed

Pages

Categories

Calendar

May 2010
M T W T F S S
« Dec    
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31  

Most Recent Posts

 
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

%d bloggers like this: